Looking for a new civil engineering job? Check out GIKI Jobs Online Apply – we have all the latest civil engineering jobs from top companies. Whether you’re looking for your next career move or just want to keep up-to-date on the latest job postings, GIKI Jobs is the place to be. Check the details given below:
Positions are open for PEC-registered, qualified professionals to apply for the following jobs:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Positions in the following job categories are open:
- Civil Engineering: Structures, Geotechnical Engineering, and Construction Management (Specialization)
- Jobs in the fields of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Cyber Security, and Computer Engineering: Data Analytics, Cyber Security, and Cyber Engineering: Coding languages and tools like Python, MATLAB, CMake, NodeJS, or Unity3D would be beneficial. Certification in Computer graphics/3d animations, Python Programming, Software Engineering, NLP, DeepNLP, Deep Learning, Stochastic Learning, System on Chip, Embedded Systems, Robotics, Cloud Computing, Theoretical Computer Science, Blockchain/DevOps CompTIA A+, Network+, or Security+ would be a plus.
- Electrical Engineering: (Specialty in Digital Signal Processing, Robotics, Electrical Machines, and Power Engineering.)
- Engineering Sciences: Engineering Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics (Specialization)
- Materials Engineering:– (Materials Sciences, Nano-Materials & Nano Technology, and Manufacturing)
- Chemical Engineering: (Preferably in Thermodynamics/Heat and Mass Transfer/Reaction Engineering).
- School of Management Sciences: Specialization in Management Sciences
- Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering: Mechanics, Modeling and Simulation, Robotics / Mechatronics Systems, Vibration, Dynamics, Design and Manufacturing are all areas of expertise.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Associate Professor or Assistant Professor (full-time) in the relevant discipline, with six (6) years of service as an Associate Professor and 15 research publications, at least 5 of which must be in impact factor journals; or 11 years post-Ph.D. teaching and research experience, including at least 5 in impact factor journals over two years of industrial expertise in a reputable international organization will be considered equivalent to one year of university teaching and research
Candidates for the Professorship must demonstrate that their scientific results have had a practical impact on progress in their field (s).
For ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
The candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years post-Ph.D. experience as an Assistant Professor and ten research publications with at least four in the last five years, published in impact factor journals, and two years of industrial experience in an organization of international repute will be considered equivalent to one year of teaching and research experience at the university level. The applicant must show evidence of independent and innovative research activity.
The candidate should have a Ph.D. in the relevant field from an HEC-certified institution with publications in reputable international journals. The applicant must show the ability to conduct independent and original research.
M.Sc (First Class) in the relevant field from HEC recognized University / Institution with no prior experience working as a teacher.
Salary and Benefits:
GIK provides competitive salaries and fringe benefits and facilities.
Only those applicants who are deemed to be the best will be invited for an interview. For the interviews, no compensation will be given in the form of a TA/DA. The selected individuals will join one of the country’s Centers of Excellence in engineering science and technology.
GIKI Jobs Apply Link:
Candidates should submit their applications online at http://126.96.36.199:8081/GIK/OnlineApplication/ISB/Index by August 8, 2022, along with copies of their CNICs.
Focal Person: Assistant Director (HR)
Address: GIK Institute, Topi-23640, Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,
Contact Number : 0938-281026 Ext: 2442
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check More Civil Engineering Jobs here: https://coolcivilengineering.com/category/jobs/
Visit our homepage here: https://coolcivilengineering.com/
About GIKI (Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute)
The Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI) is a private research university in Topi, Swabi District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province, Pakistan. After Lahore University of Management Sciences, GIKI has the second highest tuition fees in Pakistan.
However, the Higher Education Commission has named it Pakistan’s best engineering university. The institute has approximately 1,300 undergraduate and 400 graduate students enrolled. Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute was established in 1993 by Ghulam Ishaq Khan, Pakistan’s President from 1988 until his resignation in 1993.
The institute was founded with the goal of providing Pakistan with high-quality engineering education and research facilities. The institute operates on a semester system and offers programs leading to Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, and Chemical Engineering to achieve this goal.
The faculty at Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute is comprised of scholars from all over the world. Furthermore, the institute has cutting-edge research and development facilities.